Backpack the World | Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh City Cyclo Tour!

May 23, 2020
Views

SOUTHEAST ASIA PLAYLIST:

As I mentioned in the video, I had some safety concerns about vlogging while on the cylco, for that reason, the framing isn’t perfect and you can often see my legs and the cyclo bar. Why? The camera was between my knees for the ride. Anyways, I still wanted to go ahead and share this little clip with you in case you’re interested in a Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Cyclo Tour.

If you want to see more of the vlogs I posted while in Southeast Asia, please leave a comment below so I know that’s something you’d like to see!!

(Filmed in January of 2014 just before Tet or Vietnamese Lunar New Year.)

Thanks so much for watching! If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comment section below…see you tomorrow!! 🙂

And remember…I’m publishing a NEW VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS MONTH!!! So be sure to check back for all the Korea-related information you’ve ever wanted to know…and probably a bit more!! 🙂

PREVIOUS VIDEO: Safety in Korea

Tumblr:
Instagram:
Today’s secret phrase is: “backwards tricycle”. Try to use it in your comment!! Good luck!! 🙂

Nguồn: https://thuonghieudatviet.com.vn

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thuonghieudatviet.com.vn/du-lich/

All Comments

• You were so near from where I lived!!!!

Kelly Le May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply
  • Can't believe all the people on the motorcycles/mopeds — looks like fun!! 🙂

Krystal A May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply
  • My mom and sister just got back from Vietnam last night and they absolutely loved it. I cant believe how cheap everything is there. Doest sound like the tourist bug has caught on there as yet though….i mean not like Thailand

Cape&Wine May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply
  • The guy who overcharged the Aussies for a ride in his backwards tricycle actually hurt himself and his friends in the industry. Taking unfair advantage of tourists is bad public relations.

Octavus5 May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply
  • how do you cross the street in vietnam with all that traffic? I remember being in thailand, pattaya, to be exact and waiting a good 15-30 minutes to cross the street because there was no traffic lights. Streets in vietnam seems it would be harder to cross with all those motorcycles. Oh and did you see any protests against china while you were there? Apparently china and vietnam are in a dispute about an oil drilling site and there are violent protests against china.

waterflowzz May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply
  • Cyclos are awesome!! But yeah, scary crazy! I went to Vietnam a few years back – amazing place!

andreamoboe May 23, 2020 10:25 pm Reply