NEW Video Evidence Of Amber Heard's Abuse on Johnny Depp | "I Punched Him" but She's Sorry???

March 26, 2020
Views

All Comments

• Let me know what you think!

💕 Don't Forget to Like & Subscribe! 💕

If you want to support my Channel, please check out my patreon And subscribe star below:

Patreon:

Nerdette's NewsStand March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • you know, for an actress she sucks at playing the victim

superdruid999 March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • It's a tough one because when I tried charging my ex for abusing me,, somehow it all got twisted around to make me look like the bad guy. He was threatening to murder my family and I and my cats and told me how in detail. I do think the decision to divorce each other was wise.

Lissa Croft March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • I like your videos now before I even watch them because I know they will be good and accurate…guess I'm hooked lol.

Lissa Croft March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • How is no one saying wtf she's allowed to eat while on stand. Never seen that. I would think if she's diabetic but then wouldn't they give you a break to get your blood sugar stablized? I remember having to testify against someone who phsyically/sexually assualted me, I was not acting like this was the still scared because he was right in front of me (I was told he'd be at the table in the other side of the room but enough space apart). Anyway he kept whispering to his lawyers and giving me the evil eyes just anything to mentally intimiate me. I've seen domestic abuse even in my family and they never acted or would you find anything leaked with them basically saying sorry, they got caught. Even when she says it it's like 'yeah I'm listening 🙄' is the vibe I get from her. Idk. I never thought Johnny guilty of it and still stick buy it. Not seeing aqauman or buy L'Oreal, besides there's plenty of brands to choose from😆😉😁

Epic.Mrs.Epic March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • she is a gross human being.

Mary Owens March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Is she eating fudge edibles? She’s a pathological GONE GIRL liar… she’ll never be the same after this trial. Why? Cuz she’ll hear about it til the day she dies as a manipulative girl as the girl who cried wolf. She’s treating her real life like a movie… play acting that has real consequences. She deserves to join Charlie Manson’s family.🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

R R March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • So… when ugly girls act like that they’re called crazy bitches. When hot girls do it, they’re just misunderstood women and need more materialistic things to placate them. Tell a girl she’s hot enough times, she’s going to take advantage of it.

“Mr.Depp, I hope she falls onto a bicycle seat sideways than gets bumped from behind by an ugly girl, permanently finding said seat a new home in her uterus.” ~Ambers last girlfriend

R R March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • She's really trying to play the 'female victim' and hoping everyone just believes her by default of being a woman. Nasty, horrible woman who shows classic abusive traits.

Leon Harris March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • She is insane…. she needs help

Petite Sirène March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Why are you guys making these videos so long

JAYESS March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • I've said it before and i'll say it again, women like amber heard chew up and spit out nice guys. Dare i say willfully weak guys. If she threw a tantrum and the guy looked her right in the eyes and told her to sit down and shut up with intent in his voice, she'd probably orgasm right where she stood.

Freki The Ravenous March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Hi Tristen, nothing here to change my opinion so far, I find her hard to believe at best. Her lawyers should have been kept to normal responses, such as objection…etc. I think IMO, they are given too much leeway, (if the judge was present ?) which it sounded like he was at one point.

Long-time Sci-Fi Enthusiast March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • The most important thing here is that we need to fight for GOOD JOURNALISM. There are too many columnists and journalists taking this topic as a piece of entertainment and a click bait. You might as well call them abusers too because they are manipulating with the truth. It's not a joke. Men can also be victims. The #metoo movement needs to be equal for men and women. If the "so called journalists" keep putting headlines to trash Johnny just to get more publicity, they are doing more damage to other men victims going through something like this. Journalism can be dangerous and we as public need to change this – we cannot blindly buy lies and manipulation from cheap news channels. As a public with a voice, keep fighting for truth and good journalism and honest headlines. #justiceforjohnnydepp #fightforgoodjournalism

Rayna Riley March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • I agree, her eating on the stand was do annoying. And her lawyer didn't want her to answer anything. Her eye contact is very telling also.

Lynn whitfield March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Uch, her attitude stinks. She is so superior and disrespectful. She's like "Duh, just believe me already. What are all these stupid questions for?" Honestly, I think she makes herself look quite stupid.

Clairey March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • I hope theres a lawyer who can share some important point on this particular hearing. For instance shes eating? Is this allowed? The way she answer the question? Or Johnny's lawyer commit a mistakes?

detchie March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • A REAL Sociopath and creepy….Schools should do a study on this.

k. _nf March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Hi everyone, i just want to ask whos asking question? How could she get away with this? This is 2016 right? Q:do you understand my question?
    A:no
    Q:repeat the question
    A:yes
    Soo arrogant.

detchie March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • She's such a horrible liar! And a sociopath! Ugh she makes me sick.

Danielle De Mure March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • I think Amber heard is sexy 😃

Brent Thomas Tripp March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply
  • Still UN ambassodor for domestic abuse victims. Still starring in major movies. Still spokesperson for L'oreal. Equaity 2020 style.

Colin Connolly March 26, 2020 1:46 pm Reply