SC Vivo City is a modern suburban shopping mall, located in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is about 20 minutes away from District 1.
You can find all kinds of entertainment, such as a cinema, a game center (with a bowling alley!), a book store, electronics shops, several clothing / cosmetic shops, a supermarket (or hypermarket), Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Laos restaurants, cafés, and various other shops to spend time to look around.
It is also a nice place for family visitors, since you can easily find fun places for kids. Indoor playgrounds have toys to ride on or build with for just a few bucks. The outdoor playground on the roof called “Sky Park” is a free water play park. It is a decent place for little kids who are exhausted in this steaming hot weather.
My favorite places here are Starbucks and McDonald’s (the only ones in District 7), the authorized shop for selling Apple products such as MacBooks and other accessories, and DAISO or Komonoya (“the Japanese $1-dollar shops”)!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mercury Phu Quoc Resort & Villas, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Hồ cá Koi sân vườn đẹp ở Quy Nhơn – Khám phá quán cafe có hồ cá koi đẹp
- Paris By Night 100 – Ghi Nhớ Một Chặng Đường (Full Program)
- "As Aventuras do Dr Dolittle" – Spot Amigo dos Animais Legendado (Universal Pictures Portugal) | HD
- Ký Ức Vui Vẻ -Tập 11 FULL HD | Nghệ sĩ Hồng Nga, Thoại Mỹ vừa hát "Dạ cổ hoài lang" vừa khóc