Continuing “Eating to 100 TODAY,” a series about the secrets of a long and healthy life, NBC News special anchor Maria Shriver visits a corner of Costa Rica that is one of the five “blue zones” on Earth with the highest percentage of people living healthy lives to age 100. There she meets a colorful 100-year-old cowboy who starts each day with rice, beans and tortillas.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Google+:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- BẢN TIN BÓNG ĐÁ 27/5 | Hùng Dũng vượt Quang Hải giành QBV, Hạ Dortmund, Bayern sẽ vô địch Bundesliga
- Lịch Thi Đấu Bóng Đá Đức Vòng 28 | Siêu Kinh Điển : Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 26/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 3
- [Giftcode Free Fire] Nhập Code Free Fire Mới Nhất Toàn Sever Nhận Trang Phục Quỷ Kiếm Dạ Xoa
- Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7: #1 Lý Nhã Kỳ đưa tiền Trấn Thành đi đường quyền, HuyR nhận mình "tím lịm"